Photo

LK WoE: Two Hand Quicken vs One Hand Quicken

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: LK WoE: Two Hand Quicken vs One Hand Quicken (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Which do you prefer?

1. One Hand Quicken (shieldz cuz i'm a solid bruiser) (3 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Two Hand Quicken (parry cuz i'm feelin lucky) (3 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 MonsterHunter

MonsterHunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 10:38 PM

I would bring both. 1hq+shield when roaming and switch to my trusty old Krasnaya when inside a stack (it's deadly). Still, I prefer 1h over 2h most of the time, knowing there's a dedicated Linker around. Sry.. spiral.. just..can't.....

#2 Bravestar

Bravestar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 11:37 AM

So you mean 1h Quick > spiral? for PvM? how about PvP?

#3 Vorhis Gray

Vorhis Gray

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 11:03 PM

I think 1 and quicken is only possible if you are soul linked.

VorhisGray - Newbie 16/10 (Professional Bum)

Damien~Gray - Fool Support 8x/50 (Mostly Chillin in Payon Warping for Money)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Im also selling PODS per Order 24k each :wub:  (Just Hit me A PM)

#4 Prodiuz

Prodiuz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:02 AM

base on my experience .. 2h lk is good with killing squishy low vit characters on pvp .. due to its passive 25% stun on bash(when i say bash ... bash the soul out of that player) parry is a good skill in pvp but dont just trush on luck.. hiding asura and escaping spider web by charge attack is the best way to master to survive much longer in pvp ... on the other hand 1 hand lk can be good too in pvp but in woe areas they can be damn pesky with bb on the gutter and also tanky ... 2 hand is too squishy at woe while 1 hand of course can have shield and deal good dps tho with soul linked .. 

i can say that LK is a very versatile in many ways .. but it depends on the playing style of the player how he will build it .. 

B)

#5 cjeyp

cjeyp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:19 PM

Thinking that you'll always need a soul linker by your side to have OHQ really puts me to vote for the Two-hand Quicken.

But based on the Swordie guides I'm reading, One Hand Quicken is better due to the additional defense + hardcore damaging strike~  :lol:

#6 Sennheiser

Sennheiser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:57 AM

I would choose a 1H Lord Knight over a 2H one all the time when it comes to PvP/WoE. Wearing a shield is a more reliable way of surviving than leaving it to Parry. I wouldn't rely heavily on One Hand Quicken as it can easily be disabled by Dec AGI/Deluge/Slow Grace.

I personally would choose a Spear Lord Knight(not Spiral Pierce) over a 1H or 2H Lord Knight. The range and the ability to use Spear Boomerang with the combination of Bowling Bash is very effective. You always have the option to switch to a Two Hand Sword and Berserk for Emp Breaking given that you have the right items and build.  ;)

#BowlingBashDance

#7 cjeyp

cjeyp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 04:55 PM

Just a side question: Are there enough soul linkers in game that provides links to different classes? I seldom encounter one even at payon (or maybe I'm just unlucky lol)

#8 kielmarl

kielmarl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:32 PM

Just a side question: Are there enough soul linkers in game that provides links to different classes? I seldom encounter one even at payon (or maybe I'm just unlucky lol)

seldom :) and most of them are using dual PCs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users