To all brave and mighty adventurers, a new challenge awaits you:
The Search for the Lost Scrolls!!!
It has been rumored that five Elders scattered across the continent will reward you with the Lost scrolls if you are able to fulfill their quests.
These scrolls are:
Scroll of Cuprum, Scroll of Argentum, and Scroll of Aurum.
5 of each of these scrolls together will imbue the power of ancient magic and is said to bestow upon the adventurer items of great importance.
The Search for the Lost Scrolls Full Guide:
1. Find the five elders scattered across Rune Midgard. Each of these elders will require you to gather 5 quest items. Each of the elder’s requirements change on a daily basis.
Elder Abbe (hu_fild05,314,208)
Elder Beohrtric (gef_fild07,179,242)
Elder Diocles (yuno_fild03,40,146)
Elder Caius (odin_tem02,177,290)
Elder Gebhard (ein_fild04,140,266)
List of Required Items:
Note: Each elder will pick 5 items from this list randomly on a daily basis.
Elder Pixie's Moustache
Wing of Dragonfly
Tough Scalelike Stem
Claw of Monkey
Wind of Verdure
Piece of Bamboo
Needle of Alarm
Bookclip in Memory
Broken Liquor Jar
Black Bear Skin
Strange Steel Piece
Broken Farming Utensil
2. Once you successfully gathered their required items, each of the Elders will randomly give you any of the three scrolls. The Scroll of Cuprum with the highest chance, Scroll of Argentum with a slightly lower chance, and the Scroll of Aurum being the rarest.
3. Collect five (5) of each variant of the scrolls then talk to the Ancient Statue located in South Payon (payon 165,48). It will only be accepting offerings for ten (10) minutes every hour.
Note: The Ancient Statue will not be clickable if you don’t have five of any variant of the scroll in your inventory.
4. Once you have five of any variant of the scroll, The Ancient Statue will be clickable and you can choose what scrolls you would like to use, and if you would want to get either EXP or Items.
5. If you choose EXP, the Ancient Statue will provide a set amount of EXP per level bracket, and the type of scroll you use will multiply this EXP. X5 for the Scroll of Aurum, x3 for the Scroll of Argentum, and x1 for the Scroll of Cuprum.
6. If you choose Items, the Ancient Statue will randomly pick one (1) reward from the list of items written in each of the scrolls. The rarest and best items can be obtained from the Scroll of Aurum, while the Scroll of Argentum and Cuprum will yield slightly rare to common items.
Scroll of Aurum Items
Costume Aurum Crown
Flapping Angel Wing
Premium Reset Stone
7. The Ancient Statue will consume your scrolls every time you receive an item or EXP.
8. The Elder's Quests will reset on a daily basis.